If you clicked on this section, it’s because you are curious to know where Riccione is and what you can find here when you come visit.
We are 100% born and raised in Riccione and can’t wait to guide you to the discovery of the areas we know like the back of our hands!
Riccione è a 12 km da Rimini, adagiata sulle spiagge della Riviera Romagnola, Mare Adriatico. Da sempre sinonimo di moda, innovazione, tendenza, gusto e relax.
In Riccione you can:
- go shopping
- practice different sports: pedal along our cycle-tourist bike paths, swim at our swimming arena, or go windsurfing and kitesurfing
- go to concerts or events held throughout the whole year
They call it “the Green Pearl of the Adriatic”, and it is famous, among other things, for Viale Ceccarini and Viale Dante, the streets of shopping and nightlife, animated by the fun and laughs of Radio Deejay. The summer brightens in colour on the Notte Rosa (pink night), the one and only summer New Year’s Eve: on this night, Riccione fills with artists and visitors wanting to have fun and let themselves go in the Romagna spirit.
Its beaches are super-equipped with animation and lots of games for all age groups. Happy hours, moments of fitness and wellness, pet-friendly beaches, and resorts in which you can relax in a Jacuzzi… everything is possible in Riccione!
Treat yourself to one of the many events organized at the Palacongressi (Riccione conference arena), enjoy a relaxing afternoon at the thermal baths, or satisfy your palate and stomach at a tasting or “sagra” (the typical Italian food-based town feasts).
Visit one of its interesting historical and art heritage sites: Villa Franceschi, hosting a modern art gallery; Villa Mussolini, which housed the dictator himself; and the Centro Civico della Pesa, hosting the Museo del Territorio (local heritage museum), which encompasses the heritage of the area from prehistory to the Roman ages.
Live the city nightlife, with its numerous state-of-the-art discos. Lots of youngsters come to Riccione to party at Cocoricò, Peter Pan, Villa delle Rose, or the Marano clubs, directly on the beaches. Music and a knack for fashion embrace and give life to unforgettable nights!
What about amusement parks? You will find the following theme parks in Riccione:
- Aquafan, Europe’s most famous waterpark
- Oltremare and the mysteries of the ocean floor
- Indiana Golf (only 400 m/1312 ft. from us), a mini-golf park for children and adults
- Perle d’Acqua (“water pearls”, only 600 m/1968 ft. from us), an oasis of well-being and waterworks
- Fondazione Cetacea ONLUS (Cetacean foundation NGO, only 700 m/less than 0.5 miles from us), a wonderful turtle hospital to admire
- An amusing Luna Park, only 0.5 miles from the campsite
Moreover, not far from Riccione you may find:
- Fiabilandia (“fairy tale world”, in Miramare di Rimini): a dive into a world of fairy tales
- Italia in Miniatura (“miniature Italy”, in Rimini): a journey across Italy’s sights in scale model version!
- Cattolica Acquarium (Cattolica, Rimini): admire the sharks and many more marine species!
Moreover, the surrounding ancient villages and their outstanding traditions are a must-see, but that’s another story… All you need to do is come visit us! It’ll be our pleasure to suggest how to spend an unforgettable holiday! #aslongasyourehappy